-
September 27th, 2003, 10:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
laying on my front step...is a package for the DEmon!!!!!
i ripp it open aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand voila!
a kermit antennae topper.....COOL!!!!!!
hehahaah hes sitting on my speaker right now!
KERMIT LOLLIPOPS!!!!!!
hehahaha a naughty note pad [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and....a frog clock...I LOVE IT i hooked it to my id badge i wear...around my neck.... its purfect
love you...Chele.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
September 27th, 2003, 11:03 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Anything to cheer up my best gurl.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
September 27th, 2003, 11:09 PM
#3
Inactive Member
thank you AIr RUn.... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] love you too....
-
October 1st, 2003, 01:38 AM
#4
w32.exe
Guest
I posted on this the other day [img]redface.gif[/img]
I seen the frog and thought... CHLOEEEE!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks